View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #70
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Nonito donaire, a top 50 atg?

Good post anj but a few points:

How did he lose the Kingpetch rivalry? They only fought twice and the first was an absolute annihilation where Harada looked as good ad anyone ever has filmed in a
Prize ring.

A 'beatable great'?! Who isn't?! Oh, Jofre for one. Only one man managed to solve that puzzle.

Why did you say 'lol' after Esparza? It shows what a ****ing retard you are. Are you 17?

You are making most of your stuff up!!!

How did he 'move back down to his prime weight?'

I've already given you an example of Harada dealing with an opponent with less trouble than Jofre did. Jofre was also a big puncher and Harada was not. Bringing this up again shows your bias. I'm assuming you rank Muhammad Ali behind George Foreman for the same reason even though, like Harada he holds a distinction no one else does over him (Only man to stop Foreman/Harada only man to beat Jofre) but scraped past opponents Foreman bludgeoned inside a few rounds (Norton & Frazier)

Also, of you have him in the 50th place with no clue whatsoever about him what's to say you wouldn't rate him as highly as me once you knew more?

You say you wanna' learn yet ignore the facts, haven't seen the footage, keep relying on boxrec to support your arguments (BTW it's Aoki, not Seki they both fought)

How can you hold not facing Saldivar and Legra against Harada? Why not criticise Jofre for not moving down and beating Kingpetch and Ebihara? Speaking of Ebihara, do you know the circumstances in which Harada established his superiority over him and why it was an important victory?

Also, who said Harada is like Floyd?! He's a swarmed who could box a bit as well. That's it. Incredible jab as well, could chase you with it and befor you knew it he was all over ya', the constant jab in your face an annoyance that made you forget there was a man behind the fist getting closer, and closer.

Beast.
Flea Man is offline  Top