View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #71
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "About 90% of boxers in this country in my opinion, lead unprofessional lifestyle

[quote=Primadonna Kool;14655240]"

The best was when Tony Bellew stated that he has been training so hard on a empty stomach, that he was throwing up yellow stuff.

This is your favourite one when it comes to me.. I run at 5:30am when in camp on non sparring days. I obviously run on an empty stomach! I'd run on the track a few times and ran so hard I brought up bile! I could bring up bile on a full stomach! It's to do with how hard I pushed myself! I work with the best nutritionists and dieticians that is available to me! Premier league standard people.

My training is very different to most fighters I've seen and been around and my knowledge of weight training, varied running patterns and the many types of tempo training I do leave me knowing I'm a very well prepared athlete and also strong! I've learnt so much about preparing for 12 round fights over the last 2 years! The camps are more important than the fights cos if the camp goes well then for me it's a formality.. Hope this clears your bile comment..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top