View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #92
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Do you feel bad for Haye fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
You are wrong. If it were merely a "childish troll thread" you would have addressed it with text.
NO!

If it was in anyway original or amusing I would have probably considered joining in the joke. However, seeing as it was you who started this thread this was clearly not going to be the case. It was merely going to be another way to indulge your obsession with Brits and try and get some of that attention you so desperately crave.

Quote:
You are wrong again. The mod said he'd have closed the thread due to the subject matter, not the content of the subject. Perhaps you aren't able to make a distinction.
NO!

You're so desperate to get attention from a certain group of posters that you started a thread about that group of posters hoping they'd bite. The mods won't tolerate threads specifically about fans of fighters because they're pathetic. So, in summary, your childish need for attention drove you to start a thread so pathetic that the mods would've closed it.

Quote:
B]Difficult[/b] topics. Yes. A joined attempt at burying a thread with images is not an every day thing. It is a required response when a text based retort is difficult.

NO!

Actually, repeatedly posting in a thread does the opposite of burying it. It keeps it at the top of the front page where more people can see it. The fact that it's been at the top of page 1 all this time and only 1-2 people have even bothered to take it seriously should give a pretty good indication of how utterly shit it was.

Quote:
It is a required response when a text based retort is difficult.
NO!

Posting images in a thread is an optional response when a boring attention seeker is starting another unfunny thread that is going to get closed down as soon as a moderator sees it. Usually where a text based retort is only going to encourage the sad bastard who made the thread to post even more.

Quote:
All things aside, I truly admire your dedication to posting countless images in a thread you consider childish.
Such dedication gives the impression that your time is of very high value.
Ah, nice work. The good old 'finish my post with something condescending to create that illusion that I've posted something of note' approach.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...2h44o1_400.gif

Last edited by shaunster101; 01-29-2013 at 01:22 AM.
shaunster101 is offline  Top