Old 07-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #36
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Well Done Amir Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR KOOL
I did'nt say i was impressed. But he was one of the bad men of boxing last night. Limonds face was a mess, the worst thing he did last night was knock Amir Khan down. I am giving Amir Khan credit, for what he did. He got up, and was the badder Man. Technically it was a mis-match. It speaks great Volumes, when people say. When Amir Khan faces someone who can punch he is finished. That right there speaks great volumes about his boxng ability. 90% of british fighters only have a punchers chance against Amir Khan. He is to fast, too skillfull for 90% of the fighters out there. Limond god bless is in that 90%, he had a punchers chance, "he was not fast enough to hit Amir Khan with consistent power punchers, did'nt have the footwork speed to pin him down". He knew this from, the opening seconds. Where Amir Khan's speed, boxing technical boxing ability was evident to see. Limond used a counter punching style, hoping to land that one big shot, he had success. "But not enough".

So his Jaw got broken, his nose got broken.

Amir Khan beat him up!
Mr KOOL when people assess Amir Khan we are are looking at what he does and the potential because he is a hyped fighter for obvious reasons. I have watched all his professional fights but was not ready to make any judgements until yesterday's efforts. I think he is going backwards from what I saw. He is walking in straight lines, low hands, questionable chin. Limond is not a noted puncher. Khan L-plates are still firmly on. I can think of lots of fighters who would knock him around his division right now. I am not sure what his trainers are doing but there is serious cause for concern. For me it is not just the knockdown rather it is the way he fought.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top