View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #88
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "About 90% of boxers in this country in my opinion, lead unprofessional lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceferg View Post
No you basically said that if this wasn't done out of camp that boxers are unprofessional, I did not agree with that. You may have quoted that guy, but you did so in agreement. They don't just train for 9 months a year, they live a lifestyle for 9 months a year they are very professional and every point you have made is utter shite.

Also atberry, get a grip, you made the stupidest connection ever by implying that bigger muscles = faster muscles, rubbish.
Pathetic. If what wasn't done out of camp that boxers are unprofessional? What is "this"? the **** are you babbling on about? Express yourself clearly.

No. Every point I made has actually exposed just how much of an idiot you really are. You came at me like an angry bull and just embarrassed yourself. I almost feel bad. If you want to make an argument then next time get some reading comprehension classes under your belt, and come at me with facts, then you might not make such a twat of yourself.

regarding PK's quote, he does make a very good point, but when I agree with him regarding that comment, it doesn't mean I literally believe that 90% of boxers in this country lead unprofessional lifestyles. Truth is, that figure is plucked from thin air anyway, and my agreement was more about how there is still a lot of backwards thinking in boxing, when compared to other sports. Don't take everything so literally.
ero-sennin is offline  Top