Old 01-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #105
Stevenson#1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2415
Default Re: Why Guillermo Rigondeaux beats Nonito Donaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
And those comparing Mathebula to Rigo? WTF does Mathebula got to do with Rigo?

I'll tell you one thing, Rigo wouldn't beat Mathebula.

You know why?

Because Rigo gets knocked down by a jab, so he won't be able to get aggressive with a 5'11'' fighter that dwarfs him, not only in height, but in reach.

On top of that, Rigo has no right hook.

SO how the **** would he beat Matehbula?

He wouldn't. Mathebula pecks at him from a distance and wins a decision. My money is on Rigo being too scared to even TRY to win, just like against Cordoba where he let it go to the scorecards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
And for the record, this fight is not happening because it's bad business for Arum.

If Rigo somehow wins, that's a huge set back considering the only one with star potential is Donaire.

If Rigo loses, he fades into obscurity considering he has only a niche fan base as it is. He's a negative fighter that speaks spanish, and he's over 30.

This fight won't happen unless it absolutely has to, and Rigo will get knocked out.
Lmao , you sound like you don't want this fight to happen , lol , well I got bad news for you : it looks like it's ON at last . Now don't dissapear when Nonita gets starched . THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FINALLY WITNESS GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX BOXING GREATNESS . Peace .
Stevenson#1 is offline  Top