View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #85
Waynegrade
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Joe Frazier Vs. Evander Holyfield..Prime for Prime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuRuPT View Post
What on earth makes you believe that Frazier is better on the inside than Holy? I disagree with that view. Furthermore, nothing is saying Holy has to fight on the inside anyways.. he's a much and I can't express this eough.. A MUCH better technical fighter than Frazier with more tools in the arsenal. Meaning, he can fight a variety of fights, depending on what's working, and still get the job done. You just named a few things frazier is better at, and some you named he isn't, but I could name more Holy is better at which will be the diffrence imo
Are you serious ??? Holyfield better inside than Frazier ?? You lost any credibility with that statement... I needed the laugh, you provided it Please humor me and tell me hopw much better Holyfield is at bodypunching as well ... Did you ever watch superfight 1 ??? Did you see what Frazier did ?? Oh, I forgot, Holyfield is a much better boxer than Ali ...You need to go back and wathc what Bert Coper did with Holy. Yes he came back and beat him, but in the mean time, that styly gave Holyfield some problems. And can you at least see that Coper is not in Frazier`s league ??? You gives s shit about technical ?? Frazier will be out to beat him, not be slicker than him. Holyfield is very hittable You act like he`s the second coming of Willie Pep...Wake up, you really think Holyfield tries to pull the stick and dance move with Frazier ?
Waynegrade is offline  Top