Old 01-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #68
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sparring vid. Tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtony80 View Post
I was dead tired, but also ****ing with her because she can't hurt me at all. I gave the vid that title to get views, tbh. She is good, though. When it comes to her, for me, it's about stamina, not honing skills. At the same time, she get some experience as a young female again a larger, stronger opponent. I think it's good training.
Well you weren't working on your stamina, you weren't punching or in a proper boxing stance. That round consisted of you getting chased around and bashed by a low level female boxer while you bent over and tried to hug her. She looked stronger than you physically as well when she tried to stop your hugging. Honestly dude that video is embarrassing in every way for you. That video is embarrassing to your trainer as well, that was some of the most pointless sparring I've ever seen and truthfully neither of you should've been in there until you learn something about balance and footwork, learning how to throw a jab, hook and cross. You need the basics first before you try to pretend you're Mayweather while blocking punches with your face.
dealt_with is offline  Top