View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:54 PM   #32
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: mundine blows bubble gum in geales face.

I'll admit Teke that when mandy first came on the scene he was refreshing & definately brought more exposure to the Oz boxing scene almost rejuvenated to an extent.......and I even was supporting him to beat Green which he did impressively..........BUT.....then it all went downhill with his reluctance to fight anyone of importance since Kessler whilst continually going on with all the crap that he wants the big names whilst fighting bums..........well that was it for me.........the crap he goes on with now is far over the top of self promoting......he has turned into an ignorant, self glorified idiot whose bark far outweighs his bite.......his constant attack on other indigenous athletes whose achievements have made their race proud is simply unforgivable.......he is a joke, a hasbeen & when he gets knocked out once again tonight it will be good ridence to a clown that shows no respect or manners towards anyone.........he calls himself the man because thats all he cares about.......himself.........can't wait for tonight.....bye bye mandy!
roscoe is offline  Top