Old 01-30-2013, 01:47 AM   #73
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sparring vid. Tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtony80 View Post
She looked physically stronger because she used all her body weight and still couldn't get me off her? I don't mind criticism at all, that's why I'm posting these videos. But I feel like I'm talking in circles in here. A lot of gyms have different training techniques. I don't understand why everyone is hating on this one. She wasn't hurting me at all. I was in there ****ing with her. You can even hear me talking shit. The point of putting the video on YouTube is so people can say..."oooh, a girl beating up a guy!" Its all about views. I do admit that I shouldn't have wasted peoples time by posting it in this forum.
What training technique was that? You weren't training anything. You weren't even in a boxing stance, it was just hugging and looking at the ground. Post up a video of you sparring properly if you want a proper critique. I'm pretty sure that girl won't be facing anybody who doesn't punch back and stares at the ground during a fight so I don't see how you can say you were helping her out.
dealt_with is offline  Top