Old 01-30-2013, 03:21 AM   #18
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: John Wayne Parr comeback is official

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJFan View Post
I really hope a 5 round full MT rules match can be arranged with Buakaw or Petrosyan. Kyrshenko would be a interesting match as well.
Petro is the fight I'd love to see, strangly they've never met before. Conventional logic says JWP would be the underdog even under FTRs given his age etc, but don't bet against him. Buakaw and JWP have already met twice many years ago under K1 & FTRs, but could still be intersesting as both are in thier later stages, although I reckon it could only happen under the Thai Fight banner. I haven't seen that much of Kyrshenko recently so not sure where he is fightwise although when I last saw him on the Madrid K1 bill he looked an absolute giant at the weight.

The fight that'd really tell us what JWP had left and the fight he'd maybe want to finish on win or lose considering his close ties to Thailand has got to be Aikpracha Meenayothin the current Thai bad bowy in and around 70-72 kgs. That could be carnage although I can't really see JWP winning, but he'd sure make it one to remember.
boranbkk is offline  Top