View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #34
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1176
Default Re: Fury dishing out the trash talk again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam249390 View Post
People talk more about Fury's personality and silly outbursts than his boxing skills. More people know Fury for the bollocks he talks which to be fair is entertaining but shows how pathetic the man is.
You mention how good his jab is????? its not.
Power in both hands???? Fury hasnt got 1 punch power, he can punch put he hasnt got notable power. As for Fury fighting as a southpaw, if he would have fought southpaw gainst a live opponent instead of Rogan he would have been found out, to say he has southpaw in his locker because he boxed a few rounds is bollocks.
His jab is perfectly fine(look at the faces of Firtha,Chisora,Maddalone,Rogan,Johnson after their fights)did I say he had one punch power? Not everyone does...but he has more than enough to beat down and stop opponents on the inside or out....you don't even follow his career,you're a blatant hater and everything you've ever typed about the man screams it so your opinion of him as a boxer is pretty much void to me pal.
Being the massive Price fanboy that you are maybe you can tell me,for a man of his size .. does he seem to neglect his jab?Why does he have no inside game?Why is he so ****ing dull and robotic in and out of the ring? ... Price has great power,which is why I'll watch him fight,but he does nothing that stands out,very very boring style.

Why do you have such a vendetta against Fury ... he's a young lad that has beaten what's put infront of him,including a few unbeaten fighters,Johnson ... fighting Cunningham next,I could understand if he was fighting absolute bums with no intention of stepping up all the while mouthing off ... but he doesn't,I've seen in a few of your posts in the past you refer to him as a filthy gypo and a bum etc why so much malice towards a guy that is doing something you'd never have the bollocks to do?

Last edited by lordgore; 01-30-2013 at 08:34 AM.
lordgore is offline  Top