Old 01-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #20
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ROCK JAW Neck & Jaw Strengthener

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockjaw View Post
Well, you want evidence that the product works right? I've been using it on my jaw, you have never used it right? so let's see who has a stronger jaw, I'll let you punch my jaw and then it's my turn, how else would you want evidence that it works? yes, that is a brilliant way to advertise . You're saying there's no evidence on the website that it works ,what other way is there to show it works? If a hater tells another guy that his forearm strengthener invention doesn't work, wouldn't arm wrestling eachother be a way to test it? How else would he prove it works?
Seeing as arm wrestling is a lot more about technique than forearm strength, no, that would be a very poor way to test it. Stronger forearms = stronger grip. Picking up progressively heavier objects with fat grips would be a more suitable test.

If you're so confident in your product go find a professional boxer and let him punch you on the jaw, record it then you'll have your proof when you're KO'd. Good job. I'm sure you'd make more sales off this evidence.

Throwing out stupid challenges like that does not give any validation to your product whatsoever.
viru§™ is online now  Top