Originally Posted by IrnBruMan
All the butt-hurt Mundane fans crawling out of the woodwork crying foul play, robbery, racism etc...they're as bad as their hero when it comes to making excuses and trying to deflect from the truth
Hey bazil, speaking of bad sportsmanship, in the first fight, which boxer:
1. Continually used his left elbow to fend off and strike his opponent until he was finally warned by the ref in the 7th round?
2. Loosened the tape on his gloves so it would keep coming loose so the ref would pause proceedings to allow him to secure it and thereby get many much needed rests?
3. Was told by his manager that they didn't have the judges in their pocket "this time" and he would need a KO to win?
4. Knew he didn't win the fight after the final bell.
5. Had an entourage that stood over one of the judges and intimidated him into scoring a vital round to him?
Easy answers ****cheese
Mundine uses his elbow the same in all fights and the ref picked him up on it???? YOUR POINT???
In regards to lose tape!!! ask his corner...bit hard to losen your own tape with gloves on dimwit.
Never had judges on his side........mundine statement?? AND???
And if the dumb judges are intimidated by a few try hard lebos thats there fault....score the fight how u want,if your intimidated you must be weak so go get another job.