Old 01-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #12
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 773
Default Re: Liston v Holyfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
By that logic more proven punchers like Tyson, Lennox and Bowe should have KO'd Holyfield. If Bowe, Lewis and Tyson can't stop you, the older smaller weaker less athletic Liston won't

What makes Liston strong and power? Pushing around and knocking 180lb men, his power is not proven against heavier, stronger, bigger men bar Cleveland Williams who has no real top wins himself
Wait so your implying that Holyfield was a heavy big strong guy more so than Cleveland Williams...c'mon
Oh yeah lets just bar the fight in which he proved he could for some reason?... what the ****, Why should we just ignore the fight that proves what i said so it can help your argument thats unbelievably retarded, Tyson was a shell and was going on intimidation, and c'mon you could see Bowes overhand right coming a mile away he didnt throw it straight like Sonny did. His strength is not proven against bigger men? really, would you consider George Foreman heavy and strong or maybe we should bar him because itll help my argument , George was young and Liston was old and shot in sparring and he could handle George and stand up to him, and if i remember correctly most people consider George to be one of the physically strongest boxers ever... And i am 100% sure he is stronger than Holyfield...
Theron is offline  Top