Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #27
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale and bad sportsmanship

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil View Post
DANIEL YOUR A NICE BLOKE AND A BUSY FIGHTER BUT YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS CHOC.
IN YOUR 1ST FIGHT IN 2009 YOU DID THE IDENTICAL THING TO MUNDINE AS HE DID TO YOU LAST NIGHT.
WHEN THE SCORES WERE READ IN 2009 YOU IMMEDIATELY LEFT THE RING AND SAID NOTHING.
MUNDINE GRABBED THE MICROPHONE AND SAID PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR DANIEL GEALE,HE IS ONE TOUGH SON OF A GUN,BUT YOU HAD ALREADY WALKED OUT OF THE RING.
SO GET OVER IT.
I see your point, and actually commented to someone who mentioned it last night.

It's pretty common knowledge that I'm a Geale hugger of highest proportions, but I think they should have stayed by the ring that night.
It was bad sportsmanship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil View Post
Easy answers dickcheese
Mundine uses his elbow the same in all fights and the ref picked him up on it???? YOUR POINT???
Probably that it's ilegal, yet he still stoops to those levels. Implying that it's bad sportsmanship, which it is.
Quote:
In regards to lose tape!!! ask his corner...bit hard to losen your own tape with gloves on dimwit.
Doesn't matter how they came loose. They shouldn't have, and it was yet another tactic used by team Mandy.
Quote:
Never had judges on his side........
We'll never know that one, it's pure speculation, but if it quacks like a duck...
Quote:
And if the dumb judges are intimidated by a few try hard lebos thats there fault....score the fight how u want,if your intimidated you must be weak so go get another job.
Perhaps. But again, the tactic is pretty low, for anyone.

These are just all examples of bad sportsmanship. In a nutshell it's cheating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kflex101 View Post
The last fight was very close, hence the controversy.

The only controversy in this fight was that the judges all gave Mundine a few rounds, most people think he was lucky to win one.
Pretty much.
Sox is offline  Top