Old 01-31-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Geale takes Mandy to school yesterday, and his daughter today

Daniel Geale takes daughter to kindergarten after beating Anthony Mundine

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing-...-1226565625966

IT'S back to school for Daniel Geale this morning as he accompanies his youngest daughter to her first day of kindergarten after silencing Anthony Mundine in the ring.

Geale said he refuses to miss Lilyarna's first day of kindergarten at Harrington Park and will make the trip after celebrating his biggest win in Australia to date at The Star last night.
"It's going to be very early in the morning we'll be getting up and heading out to Harrington Park to take my daughter for her first day," Geale said.
"I love being there for them and hopefully they like me being there too, which I know they will because they haven't seen Dad as much as they'd like."
Geale was swamped by boxing fans congratulating him when he arrived at The Star with his wife Sheena and friends.
http://content4.video.news.com.au/ND...NS__406699.jpg

Daniel Geale finally gets the last word as he proves too fast for Anthony Mundine, winning by a unanimous decision.

But he was quick to remind them all just how much of a challenge The Man presented in a fight that went the distance.
"It was a good, tricky fight," he said.
"I know Mundine is very cagey he's been around a lot and he's hard to tag.
"I did hurt him on a few occasions and I had him in trouble, but I just couldn't get that last one to finish it off like the crowd wanted."

And it's even more bad news for Mundine if he's hoping for another rematch.
Geale nominated Gennady Golovkin, from Kazakhstan, and Dmitry Pirog, from Russia, as two fighters he wants to touch gloves with next.
"We've got the guys like Golovkin (and) Pirog that are very keen to do something," he said.
"I think Golovkin has got the WBA so it would be another unification, which should be good."
Sox is offline  Top
Sponsored Links