Old 01-31-2013, 03:07 AM   #15
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Azumah Nelson @ SFW/JLW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
He was a beast, physically everything you could want from a fight, 1 of those monstrously strong, yet athletic and very fit fighter with an iron chin. Technically sound but not allot of finesse in his work, but even if you start to outbox you he could catch up with you. You really have to be strong enough to keep him off and fit enough to keep up with him.

He's 1 of the few who stand a chance against Mayweather, if Mayweather stands stationary and let's Nelson be first or looks to exchange. If Nelson gets Mayweather in the pocket he'd out punch him in the exchanges. I'd still favour Mayweather with the right gameplan

Nelson Arguello is a good one, Arguello a better technician, Nelson decent in that regard and faster with a higher workrate

I'm not a fan but he'd overwhelm weaker SFWs and more so FWs

Why's that?

Yea he lost that, although he has better excuses than most, wasn't he recovering from Malaria at the time? That's what people say
I do think if Nelson was showing any signs of being affected by malaria he wouldn't have fought. That's not an easy thing to disguise is it? Look at the drubbing he took.

I actually think it's quite close in rounds, Nelson has a fair amount of success punching it out with Jeff. The 12th round sums it up.

If Nelson was sick at all in Fenech's defence he had no hands
Flea Man is online now  Top