View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 AM   #128
iceferg
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2648
Default Re: "About 90% of boxers in this country in my opinion, lead unprofessional lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Hence why I said "mainly", which is not the same thing as saying boxers don't need endurance elsewhere. "For a boxer, muscular endurance is required mainly in the legs (which is why skipping is such a badass exercise) and the shoulders to keep your arms up". I did not say it is required ONLY in the legs and shoulders. What part of this don't you understand? Why are you so butthurt?

No I did not know that bolded part. I thought they threw punches with their ****s.
well you said in the first post that Darchinyan is stupid because he does 1000 push-ups a day and he should concentrate more energy into leg trainning even though you seemingly did no research into what training he does on his legs. Also how do you know legs are the most important area to have endurance? that varies boxer to boxer and you have written an essay about it even though you seem to have done no research yourself, and then you have got angry and rude with everyone who disagrees with you.
iceferg is online now  Top