View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #134
mrtony80
Likes thick chicks
ESB Addict

vCash: 314
Default Re: Sparring vid. Tips?

I said nothing about altering the past. People already know about my lies in the lounge. You're the one who put them out there...remember? And by "start over", I meant that I didn't want training forum people's judgement of me to be clouded by your vendetta whenever I do post a serious sparring vid. I mean, they already know now, but at least it wouldn't be in this thread, which has turned into a bitch-fest.

This is my very first post in this thread, along with the 1st "dancing" video...

Quote:
Have at me. Forgive the fact that we were doing extremely light sparring. I'm sure the flaws still aren't that hard to spot
This is what I posted along with the second video.

Quote:
Fair enough, RDJ. Here's another sparring session, although it is still a poor example, considering it was 6th round, 6th sparring partner... and exercise my trainer calls suicide. 3 minute rounds with 1 minute rest in between, a fresh partner coming in there with you after everyone around. Suicide indeed.
Yes, those are definitely the words of a chest pounder who was "posing" as you call it.

But I'm done with this back and forth. We might as well be doing this via pm, because I don't think anyone else really cares. I have nothing against you, man. I've always found your dislike of me humorous. Nothing personal, not from my side, anyway. Hopefully we spar Monday, then I'll post a vid and see if you stay true to your word of giving a objective critique.
mrtony80 is offline  Top