Old 02-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #132
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: best muscles to work out for punching power

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Hey Johnstown do you know what really doesn't use up oxygen? Fat. Is that why you're 5'9 and 235 pounds (I'm not making this up btw, Johnstown sent me a PM telling me this)? Do you know what really cause your strength to weight ratio to decrease and causes your body to work overtime? FAT. You are a fat boy beating up on kids
How can anyone take you seriously on training or boxing when you're a small man weighing 235 pounds? If you were saying things that were correct I wouldn't hold your weight against you, but when you can't talk the talk OR walk the walk then you have no credibility. Talking about beating my ass..
I am out of shape right now...was at about 200 pounds up until sep 24 than my dad died and that kind of sent me into a mild depression..i just started kind of working out again.

I would still kick your ass though..fat and out of shape even back around christmas when i was in my worst shape id own you because i have actually trained to fight and just the timing makes a huge difference
Johnstown is offline  Top