Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Edgar beat Aldo on my card

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbonnie View Post
i actually agree.

i scored rounds 3,4 and 5 to Edgar.

Saying that though, and i do see why Aldo go the decision. Even though i thought Frankie won these 3 rounds, he won them by scoring points, as opposed to inflicting damage. But i suppose technically, thats all you need to do to win rounds.

Frankie has an inept ability to adapt in the middle of a fight. I think besides his obviously physical talents, this ability he has at figuring out his opponents mid-fight is by and away his greatest asset.

id actually bet on Frankie to do the job on Aldo in a rematch. He's so bloody clever.

But as i stated, although i scored the final 3 rounds to Frankie, i wouldnt complain about the decision. But i would certainly complain about the judges scorecards, they where outrageous
I gave rounds one and two to Aldo. They were clear Aldo Rounds. I thought round three was closer. Aldo did more in the first half of the round, Edgar did some things in the last half. I favored Aldo because I thought he was the harder striker. I thought round four was a clear Edgar round. Round five was close also, but again I favored Aldo's heavier strikes. I thought the right man got the decision. I wouldn't of had an issue with a draw, or a 3-2 score for Edgar. Aldo's cardio sucks. It makes fights more competitive than they would be if he had a five round gas tank. With a five round tank of gas, the fight would have looked like the first two rounds, in all five rounds, and Edgar may not have made it to the final bell.
The Akbar One is offline  Top