Old 02-05-2013, 02:52 AM   #13
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: GEALE CAMP denies SOLIMAN FIGHT CONFIRMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
, He's better off fighting GGG now rather than fighting Matty Mac , fighting his mandatory is the soft option , Geale couldn't wait to shout out how much he wants to fight the best after giving Mundine a tin hat but now it's being suggested he defends his title v a guy who Mundines beaten 4 times . It's a shit fight mate and the soft option however it's presented .
I couldn't agree more with you about it being a soft option. But I can also see the other side of the argument.
You know as well as I do, plenty of people will be jumping up and down about him not fighting his mandatory.
I think he has time to do it all.

As for GGG, seriously now , I don't think it will make much difference whether Geale fights him today, or in 3 years. I think Geale will always have GGG's number - my opinion, and I stand by it.

However, I reckon it's more important to chase Martinez, as he's the man to beat at MW, and if he waits too long and beats him, everyone will say Martinez was past it.
This is already happening with Geale now, he's still not getting the credit he deserves from many because they say all of his fights have been with opponents that are past it. Which to some degree, is true.
Sox is offline  Top