View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #50
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Alexander vs Mayweather looks on

The pinnacle and dream of any fighter fighting at the lower weights is not to become a world champion, its to fight Floyd Mayweather and make one-off mega money. The FACT that an arranged IBF mandatory title fight was all set for a date, between a mandatory Kell Brook vs. the champion, Devon Alexander, now looks of, because Alexander got the call, is nothing short of a disgrace. So much for a bicep injury, complete and utter b*llshit! It was just a get out of jail card! If this is the result of Alexander pulling out, a fight with Mayweather, then I'm sorry, but I've fallen out of love with the sport of boxing, same as football. At this rate I wont have a sport to watch at all.

How can they just leave a mandatory Kell Brook in the gutter when the fight was signed sealed and about to deliver? Unbelievable Jeff! Money team jumped in because they knew the fight was more relevant and sellable now, but it HAD to be done now, and not after a Kell Brook fight.

I hope for Kell, that this is BS, but why would Mayweather announce such bullcrap? Are they doing it just to look bad boys and keep in the media when they are not set for a fight? I don't know, but if this is the case, then its a disgrace.

BORKED
craney91 is offline  Top