View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #140
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: 2012: Domestic Prospects ++Eubank Jnr vs Matt Hainy Dec 1st++

Right a new year, A year on. How have your Prospects developed thus far?. Did they meet expectation? or underachieve?.

New candidates welcome as we enter a new year.

Ryder did ok, was a stale year where questions were asked of him but the Dec 8th show really gave him the springboard he needed. Decent test which many felt was a 50/50 on Sky live and the win gives him a big chance to go for the major domestic honor as well as people talking more highly of him after his display.

Eubank Jnr i was to do a post on him but didn't get around to it. Once i get half a chance i will try breakdown my thoughts.

Shafiq Asif is impressing, Lacking power but boxing well and selling tickets. Need's a step up in level maybe to Masters title level.

Boylan is doing okay, Unbeaten but watched him against McKray and he didn't overly impress me sadly.

Hosea Burton is rather quiet but winning and now stepping it up against Carl Dilks. Will be a interested onlooker. Heard a lot about this boy as a AM and he's shown some good quality as a Pro when i've seen him.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top