Old 02-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #153
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: 2013: ++Domestic Prospects: Time for New Additions ++

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
There's a few cruiserweights Ive been keeping an eye on.

Danny Price. Very tall, good amateur career (beat Bellew in the ABAs) & is on the Dickinson-Dolan undercard.

Chris Keane. Struggled with injury problems but recently had a good win, stopping McPhilbin in a few rounds.

Deion Jumah. Double ABA champion who has signed with Sauerland, made his debut last week & is in action again this weekend. Hard-hitting & aggressive southpaw with a lot of potential.
Look forward to seeing Jumah, Hopefully will be on Froch undercard. Good win that for Keane i hope him and Wadi Camacho get it on. Good fight that would be. Not seen a lot of Price but heard good things.

Mo = Cruiserweight Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggy7188 View Post
Ah, read what you put properly now. Trying to watch england, play footie manager and apply for a job at the same time. Hows dfa doing?
Good display by England. Good luck with job hunt mate. What field you in?.

It's going well bro, Played a Crystal Palace Dev side and Reading U16 and had a U14 GK and U15 striker impress in those respective games and gain a trial each. We're hopefully playing a Aldershot Preperation side for players to showcase ability and then Stevenage in Half term so i'm doing my bit. Would like others in staff to pull weight, Seem to be doing a lot of it on my own via the lords blessings.

There's so many of these projects about charging silly money. As i told kids take these chances, not many projects like this are less then price of two pieces of chicken and chips per week . One academy across Thames charges 60 a month!.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top