View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #643
oskari

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
You can pretty much do anything with them, curls, tri extensions, front/side raises, chest press etc. I'll try find them out and I'll post you them on monday If I can find them.

Getting a bit disheartened with this bulk, I swear its impossible for me to get past 15-15.2stone. I really really just can't be arsed to eat much more than I do already, **** knows how rugby players make it to like 20 stone.
Breakfast: Porridge, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bread, a litre of whole milk.
Snack: 1 dl of something like peanuts, some fruit, some fatty and/or sugary drink
Lunch: 2 normal sized portions. Should take no less than 30īminutes to eat. A litre of whole milk to wash it down with.
Snack: something about equal to the first
Dinner: if off-day for weight lifting, eat for at least 1 hour. I used to do a pan pizza, the whole pan that is, with extra extra bacon, and washed it down with milk.
Snack: whatever you feel like, you need to be able to sleep without vomiting man.

Basically, if you're not working out, eating is your workout. If you want to gain weight while training hard, eating has to be at least as strenuous as working out.
oskari is offline  Top