View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:51 AM   #34
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: List opponents you'd want W.Klitschko to face

Vitali or Vlad will beat all fighters fighting today, in any weight division. I would like Vitali or Vlad to fight SOB Ward next because Ward claims to be the best fighter in any weight division and will only fight in his home town with his personal referee, judges, ring, commentators, etc., afterall, if you are the best fighter in the world you should be able to beat "ALL" fighters in the world. Mayweather should fight Klitschkos also...........................I would like to see Vitali or Vlad fight Wilder also, Wilder has zero chance, but Wilder is an American hero, so the fight would sell out at MSG. Vitali Vs. Johnson sold out during a huge snow storm at MSG. Let Ward put his fists where his mouth is, there are others who came up from lightheavyweight to heavyweight. As far as Void Mayweather.................well....................he should put his fists where his mouth is also, but Ward is lightheavyweight, so that one should be first. As far as Fury, no chance, Price, no chance, Pulev, no chance, Boytsov, no chance, Wilder, no chance, so let's watch Klitschkos fight the one who claims to be the best in any weight division, why not, would be a knockout, but so would the others..............I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE KLITSCHKOS STEP IN AND FIGHT MITCHELL, BUT IF JENNINGS WOULD FIGHT HIM THAT WOULD BE FINE, THE WINNER COULD FIGHT KLITSCHKOS!!!!!!!
Farmboxer is offline  Top