Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #36
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 675
Default Re: Erislandy Lara vs Gennady Golovkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
So is Martirosyan showing improvements or still as flawed as he was against Ouma, Greene, and Roman?

Do you think Maciel has a chance? (note: I would've favored Maciel over Demetrius Andrade if that had gone through as planned...you should really check out footage of him since dropping back down to 154 after the Pirog loss...he is living up to his ring name, dude is a BEAST...and would exhibit real aggression to bother Martirosyan unlike Lara, but controlled aggression...)
I have only see highlights of the Maciel-Pirog fight so I cant speak much for him. He must be pretty good if you feel he can beat Andrade. I rate Andrade pretty high as a prospect as of now of course. He beat El Riel more impressively than Lara did as a matter of fact.

Martirosyan still looks the same to me. He does some amateurish things. I feel if he would have put more pressure on Lara he would have walked away the clear winner there. However anytime things got heated Lara would resort to his dirty tactics which might be what deterred Vanes a bit.
Lara just sits still when someone goes to work on him then clinches and fouls. Speaking of which I would like Angulo to get in the mix here soon. I see Lara struggling with his activity and the Vanes fight would be a war.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top