View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #32
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

KAS, it was clear to anyone who follows boxing from the first round Mundine wasnt there anymore, no speed no power etc. I picked Mundine because i used to be a big fan of the guys and i was hoping he would win just to piss soxs off but in my heart i knew he was up against a huge task and Geale would most likely win, i did hope he would raise to the occasion but unfortunate he did not. You cant back the winning horse all the time, sometimes u got to roll with the punches. Geale did look to have improved since their last fight and no doubt about it Mundine had declined big time but Geale still couldnt pull the trigger. is Mundine that good or is Geale just over rated? you be the judge.

Geale has left his run to late to take on GGG, all the middleweights including Geale are running scared of GGG, i dont pick the same AFL team to win the final every year, just like i wouldnt pick Geale to be able to defeat GGG anytime he pleases, he had a short window and it has been and gone, Geale and his camp know if they fight GGG its lights out for Geale, why else would they give up a legit title that would have assisted Geale into greatness and unification of the division? They didnt want to risk loosing all their bargining chips, its the same reason they are now fighting Soliman, he cant risk loosing that last belt he has because then he is screwed.

Either way i guess hell has frozen over again as reports now emerge that Geale will fight Mundine again lol
TCboxa is offline  Top