View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #66
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: "The Real Deal Geale".........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Mundine happend because GGG and Martinez did not want to play. Then the WBA was unfair about it. Blame Sturm and the WBA for that one. You cant dance around negotiating whilst holding a title earning nothing. Mundine didnt deserve it, but it was a fight, it generated huge interest, and brought us all something we havent had for a long time in boxing. Unfortunately it doesnt work the way you think, title or no title. Chavez earns too much for HBO, Martinez could have chosen Geale over Murray, but I think the middleweight division is genuinely worried about Geale, and will fight everyone else until theres nowhere to run.

Green brings us more than these two have. I dont think you will find that the middleweight division is worried over Geale, he cant bust a grape and couldnt even pull the trigger against a shot mundine.
Quote:
"I have no problem fighting Golovkin, but if I did it would mean going to the US and fighting on a small card with crap money for a title fight.

"The Mundine fight is much more viable, it helps my profile massively and is a better money fight, and opens doors in the US.

"If I had taken the mandatory with the WBA, then I'm quite sure the IBF would have stripped me so I was in a no-win situation.

------

Quote:
To be honest, thats the best Mundines looked in years, and Geale still clearly beat him. I dont understand all this talk about "pulling the trigger" and Geales Ko's or power. Hes a supreme boxer. He clearly outboxes them, which is whats supposed to happen. Geale hurt Mundine in the 2nd. Mundine then ran for the rest of the fight
Watch Mundine in the first fight, he is faster, better foot work and harder punches. honestly this is the WORST ive seen Mundine, he is shot. Pulling the trigger is when you got a guy hurt and cant finish him off. is Mundine now a faster runner than Geale? doesnt Geale know how to cut off the ring. Excuses excuses mate , its all im hearing. I will be proven wrong if and only if Geale fights GGG or Martinez but even then he is getting KTFO so i wont be proven wrong unless he defeats them.

Dont get me wrong either, i like Geale but im also a realist.
TCboxa is offline  Top