View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #2147
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru

vCash: 1996
Default Re: **** Kirks ESB Championships ****

What the hell is Gagnam style and Harlem Shuffle? I was walking down the street today and some group were jiving about. There was a little group standing around eyes wide open, mouth open, clapping. So, I went up and said "what the hell is this?" And someone quickly turned around, turning their smile upside down and angrily yelled "THIS IS GAGNAM STYLE!" I replied "That doesn't answer my question," and so this went on for a little bit until finally I asked, "why do you like this?" and the dude didn't have an answer for it. I laughed, but at the same time felt sorry for him and Humanity as a whole.

It amazes how the media controls people. You have to like this, don't like that, etc. The same people who when I asked about the election had no clue about Obama or Romney, their policies, etc. They had no clue just voted one or the other because the media told them to. The same people that didn't support Ron Paul because "he was unelectable" why? Because the media told them to. Frustrates the hell out of me.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top