Originally Posted by Lunny
At the very most Geale is 1/10th Tasmanian Aboriginal (and that's pushing it!).
So he's 1/10 Tasmanian aboriginal and the other 90% consists of the people that wiped them out!
It's like a sick joke.
Just like 10% of you is bogtrotter and the other 90% consists of the sassenach dog people who tried to wipe you out.
Here he is with his dad