IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Daniel Geale vs. Sam Soliman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
Nuthugger - No,give credit where its due - YES
Iv bagged him,supported him,as I hve with Soliman,Geale,Green etc etc Seem as though if you defend some1 around here your either an "Alt" or "Nuthugger" well Ill give u some nuts to hug on Hebrewman

Please do tell,what ****ing boxing experience/knowledge do you have? you think ****ing boxing aint a business,where money aint the number 1 objective
Just relax CHB/HebrewMan - u don't need to stalk all my conversations
Hey Bent Dribbla, you ask me questions then tell me not to "stalk" you and you never got back to me on this one either:

http://www.boxingforum24.com/showpos...8&postcount=24

If boxing is about money, and holding one of the big 3's belts is how you make money out of boxing, what else can Geale do but face his mandatory in Soliman? What do you suggest he does - vacate his belt and start all over again? You go on about it being a business yet you're anti-Geale vs Soliman

How dumb are you mate?

As others have already said here, enough people will tune in to make it worthwhile, especially if they ensure a good undercard.

You're just a whiny Mundine nuthugger who can't say a good word about anyone else because you're terrified the attention will shift from Choc and he becomes even more irrelevant than he already is.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top