Old 02-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #37
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell has left Jimmy Tibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM5153 View Post
For what Mitchell is trying to achieve i think its a better match than Mitchell and Tibbs was, thats honestly what i think. The problem as you have said is that the personal antics like the excessive alcohol and dare i say drugs makes him a nightmare to train and will surely ensure he never reaches full potential. Chances are that his chin is cracked, a number of domestic wars and then Katsidis bouncing him around the ring really didnt help. Burns was merely there to smash what was left of it. To this day i dont understand how he cannot make super featherweight, i find it silly and maybe a case in point with regards to his dedication towards his craft. Clearly very talented with quick hands and a bit of power to boot, massive waste of talent unless of course the dark one can weave his magic.
What you need to understand is very few boxers walk around near there fighting weight and as you get older and fully develop as an adult you become heavier,hence the reason IMO why. Kevin won't make SFW he's simply outgrown the weight
billy nelson is offline  Top