David UK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain&Northern Ireland
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox
Amsterdam - are you even a fan of boxing? Khan gives us entertainment like he did last night and all you can say is 'see I told you his chin was china'. Just about everybody was questioning his punch resistance, I've always criticised his lack of head movement, but to claim some sort of victory is yours because he was knocked down and in trouble is laughable. As a boxing fan the first thing that I feel the need to address is the fact that these two fighters delivered some great action.
Well said. Unfortunately some 'fans' kind of miss the whole point of boxing, which is to entertain the fans. And that fight was wildly entertaining!! Two tough men giving there absolute all.

If Khan had laboured to a shut out points win, his haters would have merely said that he can't punch hard at a higher level. Had he delivered a faultless masterclass the haters would have said Limond was no good and who had he beaten blah blah. We see these types of comments from the Hatton and Calzaghe haters on the main forum and my guess is that some of them date back years, and still those two are undefeated
David UK is offline  Top