Old 02-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #52
crash
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Butterbean Vs Kimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
People said the same thing about the matchup with Birchy, suggested that they have an ambulance for me on stand by, then even suggested that Birchy made an agrement to go easy on me and allow himself to be embarrassed infront of his home town crowd and his former sparring partner KT lol. Truth is mate, Kimbo is a novice and wouldnt stand a chance against me, i wouldnt stand toe to toe with the guy, id box his ears off and come round 3 he would be looking for an oxygen mask he would be gassing that hard, id just line him up and drop the bombs, gravity would do the rest

If he would beat me up so easly why did they pick a fat overweight bum instead of having a real crack against me?
Sort of reminds me of when i was sparring Gary Wills many yrs ago,the first time we sparred i was way quicker than him and beating him to the punch,i was dancing in and out ,swaying and bobbing.I remember thinking i should be the Aussie champ not him,then reality set in,as he opened up on me,as he reminded me why he was the champ.
crash is offline  Top