Old 02-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #18
Koa
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Dana White: Jose Aldo is refusing to fight Anthony Pettis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
And this should show clearly to everyone how White is a deceitful, misleading bastard...he didnīt say a word about the reason Aldo is refusing the fight....
He wants the shot at LW ! Thatīs all he wants to fight an undeserving challenger like Pettis.
Eh, saying Pettis is undeserving puts Aldo in the same shoes as Pettis.

I'm not averse to elite guys jumping weight to make fights, but I think if Aldo wants to make a move up, that should be the priority rather than keeping him weight starved and having to fight a monster like Pettis.

Why not let Aldo move up in weight, fight for the title, and then give Pettis the winner of that fight? Seems fair? Aldo, being a champ, being senior and given his rep should be given the priority choice. His victory over Edgar was more impressive, and more convincing than Hendersons.. Henderson looks like a guy barely holding onto his strap to me..

Not that I wouldn't love to see this fight, but I'd like to see it where both guys are very comfortable at weight. Aldo has been showing the first signs of slowing down. Guys are very aware of his skill set/ knees etc.
Koa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links