View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #390
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone know about Polish heavy Artur Szpilka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
Szpilka would be the biggest Polish payday, but not the biggest payday, which he is gunning for. Don't know if it would make him more then a Mitchell or Banks fight on HBO, but following a successful outcome of a Mitchell / Banks fight Adamek gets closer to another big payday fight following that, while Szpilka would just be a risk and not really move him any closer to that last title fight and payout.

As far as Adamek waiting before backing out, I don't know why or his reasoning. But if that's your grudge then say it that way out right, and not suggest he will fight Sosnowski in other words accusing him of fighting lesser opposition non-stop, which is simply not true, taking into consideration how often he fights.
1) Polish media and Polish posters on here have been saying he has plans to fight for a big money bout in Poland, they also just said in the other thread that it may be Sosnowski.

2) I didnt say he was fighting lesser opposition non stop, i noted that refusing to fight Szpilka by implying he was a unworthy baby while Sosnowski is being reported as a possibility is pitiful, which it is. If its too much risk fine but don't denigrate him as an opponent while inferior boxers like Sosnowski and Mitchell are being considered. Its the hollow excuses i don't like.
Vysotsky is offline  Top