View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #391
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465
Default Re: Anyone know about Polish heavy Artur Szpilka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
1) Polish media and Polish posters on here have been saying he has plans to fight for a big money bout in Poland, they also just said in the other thread that it may be Sosnowski.

2) I didnt say he was fighting lesser opposition non stop, i noted that refusing to fight Szpilka by implying he was a unworthy baby while Sosnowski is being reported as a possibility is pitiful, which it is. If its too much risk fine but don't denigrate him as an opponent while inferior boxers like Sosnowski and Mitchell are being considered. Its the hollow excuses i don't like.
Yea I heard the rumors also, but haven't seen anything official being thrown around, or anything even being mentioned about Poland. Should be known somewhat soon though I would imagine. Haven't heard the Sosnowski thing anywhere other then here, that would just be a BS fight, and nobody, not even here, I don't think would be interested to see that, especially given that Sosnowski just lost to a part-time boxer.

I see what you're saying, I think Adamek is mainly talking about him like that just out of anger and dislike, more then anything else, as Szpilka has a big mouth and has on multiple occasions talked bullshit about Adamek. Adamek has never spoken poorly of his opposition and always given the people he fights due respect. Not Szpilka, though. In order to be respected, you have to give others respect. This is something Szpilka knows nothing about.
turbina is offline  Top
Sponsored Links