View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #41
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lesnar Overeem, what was Lesnar thinking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
Something I don't think was ever addressed by Lesnar, what the hell was his gameplan vs reem!? Like everyone else I thought he'd come out like a bull and go for the take down, instead he was on some jackie chan boxing shit and never seriously tried to take Alistair down. Of course he would of been wary of reems striking, but jesus that was a bad game plan.

Of course the surgery would have taken something out him, but if you're gonna step back in the cage do what you do best at least.
i do not think brock was unbeatable if trained right or anything like that, that said i think if he had been trained right he would of shredded reem, well more or less, lol, his fight plan was STUPID, love him or hate him Frank Mir mirrored what i feel so many seasoned fans were thinking witch was WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING ???? ,,, I could not believe it, i felt he was MENTALLY not OK possibly from the Cain fight ? Do i got that order right ? lol, i dont know, Brock looked like he was WAITING to be BEATEN, sure when they clashed a few times he still had his size , strength and speed but he looked like he had ZERO confidence and was in a semi FROOZEN state of SHELL SHOCK so mentally preoccupied with loosing that he was almost fighting himself inside, i know what i speak i got knocked out thinking like this once and watched myself on video after and damned if i didnt have that look brock had in his eyes , that total clued out look, that look you think makes you look tough when everyone but you feels bad just looking at you,,,,,Ok fine reems knees are ****ing wrecking balls, but that was after the fact for the most part,,,,anyways i am not bad mouthing Brock as a person, i am just saying that in my opinion he did not look mentally committed to that Reem fight, almost like he was a bit confused if he really wanted to risk taking big damage and hey i will not ever hate on a guy for that, it can be a very good thing
latineg is offline  Top