Old 03-14-2013, 03:04 AM   #29
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Funny stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
no, im just not a brainless neanderthal that wants to beat shit through every person that says something nasty about them

as a boxer this guy should grow a pair, realise trolls are pathetic and most of the time are just doing it because they are bored, block them and move on

it takes a special type of meat head to get teased online and try chase the offender down and punch them in the head

so to answer your question, i am not politically correct nor a tosser, i am a civilised human being that thinks people should be tougher than to take trolling comments seriously... for ****s sake they are a bunch of virgins making silly little comments so if you cant move past that then you have issues
In my eyes there are 2 ways to look at it. Did he go there to beat the guy up or to give him a little scare and show him he is not as anonymous as he thinks. I thought it was funny because of the latter. But only Curtis knows weather he was intent to hurt the guy or not.
Personally I won't say anything on a forum that I wouldn't say to someone's face.
Crusher is offline  Top