Old 03-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #1635
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
As you all see my contributions quickly dwindle to nothing, refer to posts like this for the reason why.

Then again, most who are worth conversing with have already left or seem to have one foot out the door.

It was cool while it lasted.
Stay, Seamus. It'd really suck if you left too.

And RockySplitNose! I dont see you around much anymore, your posts are absolutely class! Miss em.

I think Moorer has the wrong southpaw style and a size problem against Wlad, to be honest. A lot of his sharp power punch is focused in tight right hands, really great short hooks, excellent uppercuts, a jab that kicks like a mule. Wlad's half a foot reach advantage would really hurt him badly with that. He'd have to lunge into left hands with no reliable way to set them up, which stands to reason that he'd, eventually, settle right in front of him like he did Foreman and Holyfield twice. Then, the straight right hand ends his night. If he stays cagey and discplined(Rare for him, but he had a couple performances where he stayed on the plan all night), I see an Ibragimov fight at best for him, a Chagaev fight at worst.

Moorer is underrated, but Wlad is an awful styles and gifts clash for him.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top