Old 03-17-2013, 06:40 AM   #50
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: How Daniel Geale took on Anthony Mundine and won

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
theres a difference though. you may not be relevant but it is fun slapping you down time and time again..
by the way which rounds did mundine win again?? oh thats right i think i remember something about you inventing an excuse not to tell anyone
For people that don't care....you all seem to care about my scorecard

Have you not noticed that the longer I haven't posted one, the more obsessive some stalkers have become.

I don't need anybody's approval, I know what I see and trust my own judgements. Weak men need me to acknowledge their own opinions as they have no self belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
You post threads and dismiss all arguments as wrong with juvenile answers you ****witt. How often have you discussed?

Get ****ed
Nobody has ever answered my initial thread in the wake of the robbery in a rational way, it was filled with wild hate and lies. Not one person could address all of my points in a sane and mature way.

The hate stems from the fact I am right and haters can't stomach that or actually make good points on the sport.

People hate TY but I know he understands boxing, despite him disagreeing with the result I saw we don't bitch on like losers at each other, I would happily discuss the fight with someone that understands boxing. Unfortunately most are incapable on this forum including you.

Haters
20a87 is offline  Top