View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...
vCash: 1000
Default Re: PLEASE DANIEL. we dont ever want mundine/geale 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Cmon Ecto you are a fan of Mundine's and you did think he won the last fight

The only way I want to see this fight is if Mundine proves himself and takes down an international contender or champ like Quillin or one of the Brit Super middles. I guess we'll see what comes of this probably top 5 claim
Garbage...I never thought Mundine won or even lost by a close margin, I could tell he wasn't in the bout by the 2nd or 3rd round. Of course, that doesn't mean I didn't have some fun with it on the forum...so I can understand it when my peculiar form of humour is misunderstood.

But to expand...my real dream is not for a Geale-Mundine III, but for the two premier Australian middleweight contenders- Sam Soliman and Mundine, to fight.

I hope for this Soliman - Mundine Elimination bout, which I would expect Soliman to win at this juncture...then followed by a Geale - Soliman Title bout in Melbourne, Tasmania or live from a nuetral venue like the Spirit of Tasmania mid-voyage in Bass Straight, followed only then by the Geale - Mundine rematch that we all (especially Swingin) can't stop thinking about.

That would set up Australian boxing through until 2014...
ecto55 is offline  Top