View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #227
Aquamarine
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Peter Quillin: "The fight with Golovkin doesn't make sense".

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Just because someone feels a guy isunproven doesn't mean they hate ALL euro fighters

It's like those retard Klitschko fans calling people racist because they think Lewis won fair and squre.
Now you're going on about a HW fight that happened over a decade ago!

I couldn't give a fig about Vitali and Lewis.

Stop defending the racist little prick!

If u are going to criticise and hate on other fighters to the extent that MW does then i would advise him not to go around the forum making out Andre Dirrell is the second coming because it will come back to bite u in the ass!

-Criticising the Rosado fight and overlooking the fact that Dirrell was nearly kayoed in 1 by bummy Anthony Hanshaw

-Ridiculing his head movement when Dirrell was banged around by one dimensional Middleweight AA (when was the last time GGG was dropped?)

-Espousing of his impending Exposure when american superstars like Bradley & Dirrell are getting beat up by these supposed stiffs!

-Highlighting the fact that Rosado fought at a lower weight when Dirrell and Bradley (fighters he supports) both had there hardest ever fight against a guy who fought at a lower weight! (Dirrell is about to fight a Middleweight again! A shit one at that too!) How hypocritical can u be man? LOL. Oh wait he's pulled out:

http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=466502

Prov and AA were mentioned to highlight his hypocrisy. Now why would i post a Sam Peter pic or discuss K2 on a thread concerning Quillan and GGG?

Never mind MW...eye of the Tiger n all that!

Last edited by Aquamarine; 03-22-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Aquamarine is online now  Top