View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Rios' post-fight antics - anyone else actually like it?

Seen a few people complain about Rios' behaviour during the post-fight interview. But honestly, I applaud him for it. Both him and Alvarado. You could tell how much that fight meant to them both; with Alvarado being so passionate and defensive over the belt he just won, and Rios being bitter (in a good way!) at not getting the victory after spilling his heart and guts out. Both of them shouting in each other's faces as if those 12 rounds of pounding the **** out of one another wasn't enough for them . What warriors, man. ****in' warriors!

So you can call Rios a ***** or a cry baby if you want, but I was seeing a guy who's just incredibly passionate about his game. No need to give him **** for it, in my opinion. He, in the interview, was just exhibiting the same hunger and competitiveness that makes us love his fights. The same **** that makes boxing so awesome to watch. He just gave it his all in rematch he was never obliged to give -- whilst entertaining us fans -- and fell ever so short of winning the world title.

So well done Mike and Brandon, and thank you once again for giving us an incredible night of boxing.

BORKED

Last edited by Uncle Rico; 04-02-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Sponsored Links