View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #264
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 233
Default Re: Why do people hate Manny Pacquiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john garfield View Post
If you believe that, bb, I have some beachfront property in Nebraska I'd like to sell you. Everything, beyond fighting, went over Manny's head
Pacquiao did plenty of interviews one and one. He explained to people why HE didn't want to do testing. The rest of his team were fine with it, because they thought it was a nonissue..... that's until they realized Pacquiao was going to freak out about the tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Why don't you explain why Jr was asking for Olympic style testing when he had no clue what it was ? This question is always avoided by the morons on here .
Or why the ones that have asked for testing are the ones that have come up with positive tests? Maybe they thought HRT wouldn't show up.
Who was that guy that owned all the HRT centers that Jr hung out with? Question Questions Questions but no real answers.
what do you mean he was asking for it w/o knowing what it was? Floyd wanted the strongest drug testing protocol that he could get for this fight. That's all the matters.

and only 2 people have come up positive. Berto and Peterson

Garcia, Canelo, Donaire etc are clean. And I don't know any of that hearsay shit that you got from the very credible Gabe Montoya
bballchump11 is offline  Top