View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:23 PM   #129
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Rios' post-fight antics - anyone else actually like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatter69 View Post
Oh shes hell bent allrighty. We dropped HBO a lil while back now neither that or showrime. I feel naked lol. Im workin doubles at UPS at night intil I can land a new day job. This damn economy is making peeps crazy with what theyre offering per hour. I refuse to take a 7 dollar an hour paycut. **** that Ill live outta my car before I let that happen.

I also need to catch the Bradley Provo fight.

Hmm to finance my moving out I can always ppv some of my arguments with the soon to be ex, that crazy bitch is actually funny with the shit she says when I step away and think about it. If I dont step away Ill prolly murder the bitch.
Damn......no HBO or SHO? That's a problem but it's not a necessity if you got other shit jammin' you up financially. When it rains it pours and when it's your soon to be ex who is the storm, it can't get much worse.

You got a job in this economy and UPS is a solid company. Things could be a lot worse...this shit will pass but I hope the divorce goes smoothly. But you have to watch bith those fights. It will bring you a little sunshine through all the stormy weather.
JohnnyDrama99 is offline  Top