Old 04-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #43
ryandud
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Cleverly v Krasniki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYOVERTHEHILL View Post
If its that bad a shout why are quite a few dudes in here actually actually agreeing!?..If you took off the blinkers mate you would see that what I am saying is that from a betting prospective there could be some real value in a fight the bookies are clearly under rating krasniqis chances.As for doing a Curtis Wood house on me....I bet you can't knock out a decent wank
im not saying the possibility of value does not excist but percentage wise there is huge difference in 50 per cent chance of winning fight and say a 22 per cent chance of winning.My whole argument is that in no way does this fight represent a coin flip.cleverly has to be a strong favourite.Often bookies will overestimate in britain the home fighters chances i remember the 6/1 available on tim bradley to beat junior witter!now that was value!

Im just saying in the particular fight i personaly make the prices the bookies have as spot on and dont see no value myself.that is not to say cleverly will win although i believe he will easily just that i see no value and will not be betting myself.That said in gambling teh differnece between the pro and the dunk guy sitting at the end of the bar is often only 10 per cent in profit so i could easily be wrong.and it is a game of opinions so all the best with your bet.

the curtis woodhouse bit was a joke by the way lol dont want anyone at end of my street ha ha
ryandud is offline  Top